‘Stache Bash 2013
Have a Hairy Halloween at Buckhead Saloon in Pittsburgh – wear a mustache, dress silly, and tilt your glass as we raise money for charity at the American Mustache Institute’s annual costume- and mustache-heavy music charitable benefit featuring drink specials
The event benefits Steps to Independence, a Pittsburgh-area not-for-profit focused Conductive Education for children with motor disabilities such as cerebral palsy.
Everything you need to know:
- WHEN & WHERE: Saturday, October 26, 7 pm ’til at Buckhead Saloon in Pittsburgh.
- COST: Tickets are $20 which guarantees admission until 10 pm.
- SPECIALS: $2 Yuengling drafts, $3 Blood Red Miller Lite drafts, $3 U CALL ITS (liquor), and a buffet fit for a sexually dynamic Mustached American.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Live music from Lava Game and you’ll witness the Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year crowned.
- DO I NEED A MUSTACHE: Bring one or pick on up at the door. Everyone attendee gets a free, stick-on lip sweater at the door, as science has proven that both men and women look better with a healthy amount of lower nose foliage.
- IS THERE A THEME? Hairy Halloween baby! Bring your costumes and go Village People, the Golden Girls, Magnum P.I., your favorite priest (Judas Priest), Frank Zappa, a mermaid, a merman, 1980s television mainstays Alf or Mr. T, or your ugly self. Just have fun with it.