‘Stache Bash 2012 page layout
Have a Hairy Halloween at Monsterland in downtown Mesa — wear a mustache, dress silly, and tilt your glass as we raise money for charity.
‘Stache Bash 2012, presented by Wahl Trimmers — the centerpiece of Mesa’s Nightmare On Main Street, is the American Mustache Institute’s increasingly dumb annual costume-heavy music and mustache charitable benefit featuring beer and food vendors, fire dancers, the Monsterland Haunted House experience, costume contests with a $1,000 prize, and live music from the Strand, Hardwire, Komore Kommando and CombiChrist.
The event benefits the Barrow Neurological Foundation, a non-profit support foundation dedicated to raising funds for Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
Everything you need to know:
- WHEN & WHERE: Saturday, October 27, 6pm ’til at Monsterland in downtown Mesa serving as the centerpiece of Mesa’s Nightmare On Main Street.
- COST: Advance tickets are $15 for the age 16 and up general admission street event (PURCHASE HERE); and $35 for the exclusive after-party inside of Monsterland for 21 and up (PURCHASE VIP HERE).
- ENTERTAINMENT: Fire dancers, the Monsterland Haunted House experience, costume contests with a $1,000 prize, and live music from the Strand, Hardwire, Komore Kommando and CombiChrist; and you’ll witness the Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year crowned.
- DO I NEED A MUSTACHE: Bring one or pick on up at the door. Everyone attendee gets a free, stick-on lip sweater at the door, as science has proven that both men and women look better with a healthy amount of lower nose foliage.
- IS THERE A THEME? Hairy Halloween baby! Bring your costumes and go Village People, the Golden Girls, Magnum P.I., your favorite priest (Judas Priest), Frank Zappa, a mermaid, a merman, 1980s television mainstays Alf or Mr. T, or your ugly self. Just have fun with it.
- MORE INFO: Contact Monsterland, e-mail info@AmericanMustacheInstitute.org, call 877-STACHE-1, or call the Crab Lice Hotline.