‘Stache Bash 2014: Richmond
The American Mustache Institute brings its annual costume-heavy hairy Halloween celebration – ‘Stache Bash 2014 presented by Wahl Trimmer - to Richmond, Virginia, for the first time on Saturday, Oct. 25 at Haxall Point by F.W. Sullivan’s. The event benefits M4K Richmond, which raises funds to improve the quality of life for Richmond-area children by charitable fundraising through mustache growth and events.
Everything you need to know:
- WHEN & WHERE: Saturday, October 25, 8-11pm at Haxall Point by F.W. Sullivan’s, 1001 Haxall Point (former Blackfinn) in downtown Richmond (Facebook Event Page here).
- COST: Tickets are $10 for entry and $30 for entry + unlimited drink tickets (purchase tickets here).
- SPECIALS: Beyond your own specialness, did you not see what we wrote above? Maybe you’re not a sexually dynamic Mustached American. It’s $30 for an open bar, punk.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Live music from the Pittsburgh band ‘STACHE and you’ll witness the Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year crowned.
- DO I NEED A MUSTACHE: No, but you’d be a better American for having one. Bring one or pick on up at the door. Everyone attendee gets a free, stick-on lip sweater at the door, as science has proven that both men and women look better with a healthy amount of lower nose foliage. You’re welcome.
- IS THERE A THEME? Hairy Halloween baby! Bring your costumes and go Village People, the Golden Girls, Magnum P.I., your favorite priest (Judas Priest), Frank Zappa, a mermaid, a merman, 1980s television mainstays Alf or Mr. T, or your ugly self. Just have fun with it.
- OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS: A special Mustached American rate is available at the DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond Downtown for $95 per night. Click here to book at room at a special rate for ‘Stache Bash or call the DoubleTree at 804-644-9871.
- MORE INFO: Contact Haxall Point by F.W. Sullivan’s (firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-780-1800) or the American Mustache Institute at (info@AmericanMustacheInstitute.org or 877-STACHE-1), or call the Crab Lice Hotline.
Here’s a taste from 2013. And watch the whole thing or we’ll send Hulk Hogan to suplex you while you’re sitting on the pot: